Whenever I encounter the possibility of someone becoming my significant other, I wonder to what extent she is inclined to follow me, but for a certain distance only.
I understand how hard it must me for someone to accept the leadership that the vagaries of my aspirations induce. But introspection is the path to challenging the conventional wisdom and requires a certain kind of solitary momentum that is hard to comply with.
Eventually, she will slowly end up drifting away, until she leaves my realm of control, from which I helplessly keep her out.
All things considered, the only option left is ultimately to let her go.
- Fundamental & Overtones On the other side of a kiss
- The perfume in the air Retaining a girl reaching out requires the desire to.
- Commited to transitions When the only espace is to escape oneself.
- The Silent Promise How a girl's tone and speech can break your heart.
- Dreading the sick silence Where opportunities meet the grave.