It is not an unusual experience to feel singled out when among a large group of people, mostly unknown. Being subjected to such a picture is not necessarily dreadful for an introvert. The key is to lower your expectations and acknowledge the lack of refinement when facing a collective wisdom.
However receptive you are to the faint disparities of the human emotions, it takes some time and various gatherings to start approving of and contributing to the unstable chemistry of close interactions.
All it takes is a girl’s gentle glance to awaken confidence in the manly heart.
- Retinas and waves How to cope with the emotion of past experiences.
- The Final Cut What seems common sense to me is actually a well-preserved privilege in the movie industry.
- Lady Mondegreen The beam of a qualified approval
- Going against the grain How conservative people almost prevent you from becoming great
- A single green light The extraordinary gift for hope