Hi, I'm J. Thomas, a French musician.
You have reached the confidential haven of my versatile wanderings, where I publish my music, share my cultural preferences, post random things of interest, and unveil original writings that are only partially fictitious.
I hereby invite you to explore the different aspects of my intimacy.
Any piece of music is ultimately exposed to some critical review, whether implied or premeditated. This harmless evaluation is most frequently sensed rather than explicitally stated, mostly because soundwave-related emotions are difficult to enunciate. It's also due to the lack of incentive to actually do so.
- In Mono The peculiarness of an exceptionnally talented but self-destructive producer.
- Retinas and waves How to cope with the emotion of past experiences.
- Growing rich When life reveals its definable features
- At the eleventh hour The last shouts of a voice trailing away
- Bruised pride Early praise ; late despondency.